Saturday 1 December 2012

Segmen Tanya Dan Jawab by YA

Petang ni aku nak main soal jawab dengan segmen by Yanie. Click here!


  • 1.Your Girl Bestfriend : Syafiqah, Aliah, Khadijah, Venitha, Aida, Khairiah, Lina
  • 2. Your Boy Bestfriend : Entah T-T
  • 3. Your Nickname : Grandmother, Adudu, 'Sister'
  • 4. Your Favourite Food : Fried chicken rice, Durian.
  • 5. Your Favourite Drink : Milo Ais and Teh ais
  • 6. Do You Have Mental Problems : Yeah, sometimes my wire will putus-putus
  • 7. Something You Can't Live Without : Spectacles ( I am a grandmother, right )
  • 8. Last Person You Called : Aliah
  • 9. Your Birthday : Before 13/ After July/ Last PMR candidate. Lu pikir lah sendiri
  • 10. Someone You Love : My mother
  • 11. Someone You Hate : My full time haters
  • 12. Last Text Said : "Hazama apa?" Think about it.
  • 13. Your Super Bestfriend : Syafiqah, and more, more.
  • 14. Do You Believe In God? : Of course! Allah is my God and Nabi Muhammad is my prophet.
  • 15. Would You Take You Ex Back? : I don't have ex. Ex friends ado lah!
  • 16. Someone You Miss : Tomok and Poyo my lovely cat :( 
  • 17. Last Person That Made You Laugh *sertakan tarikh kalau boleh* : My adikk *1/12/12
  • 18. Your Favourite Song : Untuk Dia
  • 19. Is 2012 Are The Best Year Of Your Life : Nope, really :(
  • 20. Do You Like Malay Food : Hey, of course! I am a Malayan girl.
  • 21. How Old Are You : Refer to my birthday at the number 9. 100-86 equalto ? Forteen :D
  • 22. Do You Regret Anything From Your Past ? : Yes. I hope thet I can do best on my final exam :(
  • 23. Where Do You Want To Honeymoon ? : Mekah and Paris :)
  • 24. Do You Believe In True Love : Hmmm, yup
  • 25. What Is Your Attitude : Love talking and laughing too much! I will become a shy girl when I am taling to a boy -.-
  • 26. Are You Scared Of GHOST? : Sometimesss...syyyhh
  • 27. What Is Your Status ? (Single / Taken / Married / Divorced / What ? ) : Before Married and before couple, SINGLE and unavailable *nta betul ke ntah ejaan tu
  • 28. Have You Ever Broke Someone's Heart? : HEHE, yes I done it ;p
  • 29. Who Is Your Favourite Singer ? : SleeQ
  • 30. What is your favourite colour ? : Soft blue, purple and pink
Itu aja kan? HEHE, bye!
THANKS FOR READING. DROP YOUR COMMENT PLEASE?

7 comments:

Puan Yaanie said...

Cek link anda disini :) http://yaniesayangawak.blogspot.com/2012/12/senarai-peserta-segmen-tanya-dan-jawab.html

#Pastikan follow semua peserta :)

Student Kecik said...

OK :)

Unknown said...

Selamat bersegmen ^_^

Student Kecik said...

Terima Kasih :)

mie. said...

done reading and follow

Unknown said...

heyluuu yeen dari segmen yg sama
singgah jika ada kelapangan :3

http://treasurelicious.blogspot.com/2012/12/segmen-tanya-dan-jawab-by-ya.html

Unknown said...

http://luahanhatiwanitaidaman.blogspot.com/2012/12/segmen-tanya-dan-jawab-by-ya.html

segmen yg sama terjah ye...